Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Favorite ANIMEs 1 : Meitantei Conan

こんにちは皆さん。。お元気ですか? ^^

I want to talk about one of my favorite Animes ; no.. in fact it's my preferred one .. 名探偵 コナン .. Detective Conan (^_')b


Who didn't watch Conan at Spacetoon ? who didn't enjoy it when Conan reveals the culprit saying :
あなたは犯人です ( anata wa hannin desu ) = أنت هو المجرم
?

More than 12 years ago ; TV-Tokyo started telecasting this great Anime on January 6 , 1996 .. but of course the Manga started before in 1994 by the director Aoyama Goushou ( 青山剛昌 ) .. now they reached 505 eps ( including 25 special episodes* ) , 7 OVAs and 12 Movies !! and the Manga now reached more than 650 chapter !!

* special episode : an episode which broadcasted on the occasion of the new year usually or another special events , and usually it's an (1 to 2 hours) episode !

I like many Animes but for me Meitantei Conan is the best of the best , the story is simply .. AMAZING , it's not just random episodes about random crimes ; most of the episodes are related to each other , many simple events in the story became very important events later ( the word "later" could mean 100 episodes ^^; ) .. many fights with the Black Organization ( 黒の組織 ) , many characters appeared and there were many creative ideas in the episodes .. really it's a very interesting Anime ^^

Names comparing :

Let's compare the names of characters in the Arabic dubbed version , English dubbed version and the original names in Japanese .. Notice that the family name in Japanese comes before the first name .

Japanese = Arabic = English

Meitantei Conan = المحقق كونان = Case Closed

Edogawa Conan = كونان إيدوجاوا = Conan Edogawa
Kudou Shinichi = سينشي كودو = Jimmy Kudo
Mouri Kogorou = توغو موري = Richard Moore
Ran = ران = Rachel
Suzuki Sonoko = سوكو = Serena Sebastian
Agasa = أغاسا = Agasa
Ayumi = أيومي = Amy
Genta = جينتا = George
Mitsuhiko = ميتسو = Mitch
Megure = ميغوري = Meguire

Did you notice the huge difference in names between the English version & the original Japanese names ?!! ^^;


Drawing comparing :

مشهد من الحلقة 56

بمناسبة إصدار الفلم الأول أو الثاني

بمناسبة إصدار الفلم العاشر عام 2006


Additional Pictures :


And this is Conan's favorite quote : ( shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu) .

真実はいつも一つ
الحقيقة دوماً واحدة
Truth is only one

I hope you've enjoyed this post about My favorite Anime .. see you in other posts for other Animes in sha' ALLAH ^^

13 comments:

Qutaibah said...

Conan そごい
japanese really great people bcz they planning to teach put in every thing something to learn and to increase mental physics

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

My absolute favorite too,
BUT..I can no more follow it @_@ ..maybe I reached somewhere near 200 episodes but stopped after that.

Actually! This anime was the reason why I became fond of Japan..You can say it was like the initial spark.
...long time no meitantei conan><

The best thing about the arabic dub is the character names which totally matches the Japanese ones(regardless of pronounciation mistakes^^;)..and the worst thing is the opening song!

The worst thing about the English dub is..everything? :D ..well anime is meant to be watched in Japanese,big part of the fun(and the meaning sometimes is lost if it wasn't in japanese)

This is my favorite post so far:p
otsukare!

kholio said...

hi biraru san
i like this anime too but..............................................
u did not watch ONE PIECE yet!!!
one piece is a PIECE of an art tell u why
1- each character almost has it own new face ...on the other hand conan's characters have same faces of different characters in each episode which make me sick (cuz it is wonderful anime with this big mistake)...in one piece (almost) even the people of any town have different faces (who are not important)
2-each character is really unique and has a big place in the anime
3-almost has every thing ..funny ..action ...mysteries...and i did not feel bored in any one of its episodes (in conan i did )

there are other reasons but those are the most ones ..

anyway it is true i did not finish Conan ..(eve did not reach 200 ) but it still one of my best after one piece ,death note.


site destroyer
KHOLIO BIN KHOLIOTO

momiji said...

last week i watched a special episode, i think its title was "Halloween", very interesting and "fukuzatsu"!
i wonder how big is the writer mind of all conan's stories! every time different story with different methods! Very great work,,

i want to ask something about Mouri kogorou, is he one of the black organozation members really?? i heard that from my friend and couldn't believe /:|

Saemon 左衛門 said...

Conan is a very smart cartoon, but I only watched it in Arabic and only a few times :(

I second the One Piece vote though! Really i think its the best Jump-based anime.. it's really fantas(y)tic. I really don't know how to describe it.. it's unashamedly playful. Maybe I can say it is the 'don coyote' of manga/anime.. maybe.

hate me, but 'death note'no likie.

Saemon 左衛門 said...

Ah, shimatta.. It's 'don quixote' not 'coyote'. When I was tiny I saw a cartoon spoof of it called 'don coyote' and since then I've been confusing its name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Quixote
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Don_Coyote_and_Sancho_Panda

Anonymous said...

mmm, nice formations to know about one of the smatriest Anime char. ever>>Conan,
I do like it and the mystries within each single episode,
But one thing sometimes i didn't like is the killing part where in every episodes there is some one (maby more),who will dead...
BTW: "Manga",name realted to the shape of these Animes EYEs ..or I'm wrong,

Anonymous said...

حلو كتير
عاد انا كنت افكرو شقفة مقطع كرتون بفترة الاطفال
..
هاد طلع الو عز باليابان
عندي اياه فلم بس المشكله ياباني متجرم عربي
بس اكيد بتعرفو
هاد لما يكونو بمدينة الملاهي وبديهم اساور بتتفجر اذا بطلعو من محيط المدينه
ما كملتو لاني نعست,ولهلأ حاب اعرف شو بسير بالاخر
:)

Biraru said...

Arigatou minna for the comments .. in fact there are many other things I want to tell , but if I start talking about conan I think I'll need a whole blog for it :p

AND.. why no one commented on the new banner ? I'm very mad >_<


Qutaibah san
yea that's right ^^
note : it's ( すごい sugoi ) ^^;


Kanji chan
why can't you follow it ? just keep watching even if one episode/day or somedays .
Me too .. this anime was the first japanese "thing" I knew .. it was the initial spark for me to learn nihongo .
what about the arabic opening song ? I think it's cool ^^;
I recommend to continue the eps after 200 because it's really different and the story became more amazing ^^
コメントをありがとう ^^


Kholio san
yea I heard about how cool ONE PIECE is ; but I don't think I'll change my mind .. MEITANTEI CONAN will stay the best ...
about your reasons:
1- well .. of course in one piece every character has a unique face because their faces are more like "5arabeesh 3al wara2" , and you are the one who said this ;) .. but in conan there are many differences between their faces ( except for the similarity between RAN & AOKO ( kaito kid's girlfriend ) which is on purpose ) .
2&3- mmm .. in CONAN too ^^
yea .. Death note is a great anime , I'll talk about it in other post in sha' ALLAH ^^
Thanks for the comment ^^


Momiji san
that's the eps 345 , it's really gerat , and really AOYAMA GOUSHOU has a creative mind ^^
about your question : I didn't reach the episodes which talk about this and I don't read the MANGA .. but what I know is that the writer wants us to "think" that MOURI KOGOROU is one of the Black Organization but then we will discover he is not ^^;


Saemon san
You should watch CONAN .. if you don't then "ra7 3aleek no9 3omrak" :p


eNAS chan
well, it's an important part in the eps , how could Conan solve the case if there's no case and no one killed ? :p
MANGA means comics , see the link :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga


Anas
طبعا كونان الو عز باليابان .. شوف هاد الموضوع
http://animeclub.just-forum.net/the-anime-media-center-f5/meitantei-conan-city-in-japan-t222.htm
وين المشكلة إذا كان ياباني مترجم ؟ ما احنا ما بنتابعه إلا ياباني مترجم
انت عم تحكي عن الفلم العاشر .. كتير حلو هاد الفلم لازم تكملو
^^

Unknown said...

Conan is one of my favorits anime too^^

i watched untill ep 145
and 11 movies

i like it and wanna continue enjoying it ^^

Biraru said...

Imo chan
still in ep 145 ?! you should continue ^^
Arigatou for the comment ^^

shadabad said...

salam alaykoum !
名探偵コナンはYTV(Yomiuri TV)のアニメです。
كونان يبث على قناة يوميوروي

Biraru said...

Humoody

وعليكم السلام
Thank you for the information ^^