Tuesday, July 1, 2008

夏の日本語クラス - Nihongo Class for Summer

Yesterday we started Nihongo lessons for this summer semester , after thinking .. I'll not give this time a class for beginners because this semester is very short and there's no much time to teach them a good material ; and I don't want students to learn a huge amount of information in one month .. that's why I'll just continue teaching more Nihnogo grammar for the previous semester's students .

Previous semester's announcement for Nihongo lessons

This week lessons will be a review for the material we had taken last semester , and next week we will start learning more useful information in sha' ALLAH , and I'll not start by teaching normal lessons .. no, we agreed to give them an ENTRANCE EXAM in Nihongo to see how much they had learned from the previous semester's lessons .. I hope the average will be good and not like our averages in university exams ^^;

By the way .. I just remembered something funny happened with us last semester ; when I was teaching the students the Numbers in Nihongo I said that number 10 is (juu) then talked about the bigger numbers like 53 for example how its reading will be (go juu san = 5, 10, 3) .. and when I wanted to say "number 100 is ..." ; one of the students interrupted me & said immediately : "yea, it should be (juu juu)" :p
 

6 comments:

YzN said...

OLD "lost" comment :
that's nice :D
maybe I'll come once a week ....etc....
--------------------------------
NEW "improved with experience" comment :
still, That's nice :D
but -for me- staying 4 hours in the university doing nothing but sitting and staring around " ;) " will make my computer lonely and sad , and my games will suffer from sever delaying the END syndromes..and I can't let that happen...NEVER and EVER

Qutaibah said...

Mabroooooook sorry but as you sow it is not on the list in my blog :( I well be try to come to your lessons

Biraru said...

Yzn san
I have to delete this topic too so can you rewrite your comment again ? :p

joudan da yo :p
Thanks for coming and supporting at that day ^^
and .. I see now you know more about syndromes .. still remember the name of "mara9' elsokkari" in English ? :p

Qutaibah san
ALLAH ybaarek feek .. I hope to see you more at university .
I'll write now a new topic , if it doesn't appear at your blog list I think you should delete this stupid add-on ^^;

YzN said...

you mean diabetes ?
I remember other fasfaseefes too like osteoporosis

Biraru said...

what I really want to remember is this word "fasfaseefes" ..
I always think : "what was that word always said by yazan ?".. it's more difficult than "Rectus Abdominis" ^^;

YzN said...

LOL! you should said that from the beginning :P
Here it is one more time :
FASFASEEFES™