Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nihongo lecture in the Nature !

Today's Nihongo lecture was special .. we didn't take it in a class ; we took it over the grass ^^


Since a week; CSDC started their maintenance works (varnishing the walls , rearranging things don't need to be rearranged , .. etc) .. and because of that we had to find another place to give Nihongo lessons at ; so we were going to an empty class room and starting writing Nihongo with chalks :p

The problem is that they have to close those class rooms early (usually before 3:00 PM) ; knowing that we start our lecture at 2:15 Pm , we hadn't enough time to take a real informative lecture , so firstly I changed the number of lectures from 2 lectures (MON-WED) to 3 lectures (SUN-TUE-THU) , and today I had to change even the place to keep giving the class ^^;

In our preferred room at CSDC

After getting out of the class room ; we searched hopelessly for another opened one but we didn't find any , I looked to the greenish G-square in front of CSDC then said "guys.. I'll give you the lecture here .. on the grass (3al7asheesh)" :p

We stayed for 3:30 PM talking about "to issho ni" & "te-form + imasu" , even though I taught them these rules at the last semester but I felt they need to review them again , it was a nice lecture today .. sitting in the shadow of trees .. enjoying the scenery of green grass and waving our hands right & left to get the damn flies off our faces :p
For me .. this was the first time to sit on the grass in my whole university life :p
 

9 comments:

YzN said...

LOL ! looks like I missed all the Action !
the greenish scenery is really wonderful....everyone should do that from time to time...
imagine yourself taking a lecture of "7ayat" here :P

Unknown said...

cool

the class would be more interesting in the fresh air

but y there isn't any girls in ur class Biraru san >_<

Qutaibah said...

nice class biraru san I a gree you for this grasse's lesson bcz CSDC these days Soooo Ma3joq I MIss Japanes lessons :(

Razi Tahir said...

"this was the first time to sit on the grass in my whole university life :p"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude, u have many things to do!!
i really wanted to continue the japanese lessons.. but there is nothing to do.
but maybe ill be able to take ur beginner lessons..

Biraru said...

Yazan san
you are missing a lot in fact .. come one day and maybe we will talk about "7ayat" :p

Imo chan
مافي بنات .. أنا بدي أعمل حزب (تحرير الرجل) وتدريس الياباني رح يصير محصور عالشباب بس .. وممنوع الاعتراض
じょうだん。。じょうだん :p
In fact in this summer class the girls are not attending .. even the guys not all of them have summer semester ^^;

Qutaibah san
We miss you too .. I think CSDC finished their works , didn't they ?

Razi san
yea .. in fact I didn't enjoy my university life at all , I think I have to keep discovering the Uni. :p
you are welcome anytime ^^

YzN said...

أنا بدي اكون رئيس الدائرة المسؤولة عن قطاع المواصلات في الحزب....اكتر اشي بقهروني في الباصات

No offense Imo-chan and other girls

Biraru said...

خلص عينّاك مسؤول عن قطاع المواصلات العام والخاص
:p

Anonymous said...

ビラール先生

夏学期もぜひがんばってくださいね。
それにしても、オープンエア授業は涼しそうですね。
今私は日本にいますが、日本はものすごく暑いです(北海道以外)。

K-s

Seifeddin said...

خيانات قديمة ههه