Friday, November 7, 2008

busy.. busy >_<"

ohisashiburi mina san .. long time no see ^^;
It has been a long time since the last post in this blog, but I'm really sorry, lately I was very very busy that I sometimes haven't had time even for completing the post I started writing it after Eid Al-Fitr !! and in most of the these days I don't have time for watching even one episode of Anime !! many things happened with me the last 2 months; maybe I'll talk about them later, but I wanted to tell you that I'm still alive - for now :p - and I still have the intention to post more & more because there're many topics I want to share & discuss with you .. so wait please & keep checking my blog ^_^

Question : who can guess the topic of the next post ?
Hint : it's about one of the Animes I like (^_^)b

5 comments:

momiji said...

お久しぶりです。
次のポスト、、、「ナルト」かな?

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

ooooooo! a5eeeeran opening ur blog and not seeing the " technology (o_O)!!! " title! :D

conan?

Anonymous said...

welcome backe Bira~ru
same as you i have not post for long persiod too :D

ylla waiting next posts :)

Qutaibah said...

hi how are u thank God you are a life :P
what are u doing in ur life?
we wait ur next posts(s)

Biraru said...

mina san .. comento wo arigatou ^^

well.. you have to wait more time to read the anime topic :p

naruto,conan,... chigau yo,.. it's another anime.. who can guess ? ^^