Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Japanese lessons are back

Finally .. we continued yesterday our Nihongo* Classes after a long break lasted for two weeks because of exams .

* Nihongo = Japanese language , please memorize this word at least because I'll use it frequently .

In this nihongo lectures I talked about the basics of Japanese language , starting with a simple description about writing systems ( hiragana, katakana, romaji, kanji ) , then - of course - started with hiragana letters ; how to write them ; their pronounciation ; thier combinations and some words about every letter .

Next , learning some common words like ( konnichi wa , ohayou , gomen , mata ne , douzo , .. ) , and other words like ( ima , hito , tomodachi , daigaku , .. ) .
I also gave them demonstrative pronouns ( kono , sono , ano , kore , sore , are ) , how to use ( の no ) for possession , weekdays and colours .

After that we moved to the sentences , how to make a simple sentence using ( は wa ) , how to use nouns , adjectives or combinations of "adj.+noun" or "nounのnoun" , how to make these sentences in past , negative or negative past .. and how to make questions .

Then I talked about using verbs in sentences ( masu-form ) , how to make them in past , negative or negative past , how to add an object ( مفعول به ) to the sentence and how to make questions from verb-sentences .

Yesterday we talked a little about ( dare , doko , koko , itsu , nande , .. ) , then we talked about numbers ( the students liked them very much ^^ ) and how to read them starting from 1 reaching more than 億 ( oku = 10^8 ) .

To read the nihongo lessons we had learned : Nihongo Lessons
To install the sheets we are learning : Sheets

a pic for the first Nihongo lecture

Well , I think we still can take 3 or 4 more lectures before the final exams , I'm intending to teach them the sentences sheet that our sensei Kanji chan made because it has many useful various sentences ^^
  

7 comments:

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

omoshiroi~~
nihongo kurasu..natsukashii~
By the way, you can talk a little about culture from time to time to make things more fun

Unknown said...

cool post

well i'm one of the students^^

Anonymous said...

You made me exiting to join you Nihongo students ^_^ ...
Really,Maby I have to change somthing in my life by learning somthing new...keep it up :)

Inshalah by the summer semester
but hope to start from the begining,so learn the basics

ryosukida said...

konnichiwa biraru san,

bloghopping from amani sensei's blog..n then found ur blog here..dakara,koko de ga iru yo..ano,shitsumon ga ru ne.hanashi na nihongo o oshieru ka??let me make it clear..hmm,do u teach the daily-spoken-nihongo or the formal one??

atashi wa hontou ni interested to learn nihongo as much as i can.demo,sugoi na muzukashi to make it to ur class..jikan ja nai kara..

ok,jyaa..mata koko de iku yo..

p/s: i'm really sorry bout my language..i dont know why but i love to mix my english with nihongo..huhu..but seriously,i dont know whether my nihongo is correct or not..

Biraru said...

Kanji chan ^^
yea I talk sometimes about culture , I talked once about kimono , ocha , hashi , nihonshoku , manga and anime ( in fact we always talk about manga & anime :P ) , and today we talked about sakura and daruma ( da~ru~ma~ sa~n ga~~~~ koronda :p )

実は私はアマニ先生の日本語クラスがとても懐かしい~ (T_T)

Imo chan ^^
you are a perfect student , I think you attended all the lectures ^^

Ina~su chan ^^
believe me .. you will love Japanese very much just after you start learning it ^_^
In sha' ALLAH if there's a nihongo lessons at summer we will make it two classes ; one for beginners and another to continue what we had learned at this semester ^^

>>faez<< ^^
konnichi wa , jitsu wa fo~maru na hanashi wo oshieteimasu , tabun .. natsu no kurasu no jikan wa niawashii desu ^^
in fact I'm teaching formal nihongo , maybe the summer class time will be suitable ^^

"i dont know whether my nihongo is correct or not"
some mistakes .. but don't worry ; we all have our mistakes ^^;

comento wo arigatou , mata ne! ^_^

Razi Tahir said...

konnichiwa minna,

I'm also one of Bera~ru sensei students....

hope to be a perfect student like Imo chan (^_')

Biraru said...

Razi san ^^
I'm proud of you minna .. my "perfect" students ^___^