Saturday, May 3, 2008

Two exams in one day !!!

Finally .. My second exams ended but with "Mu3anaah" ^^;

Today I had two exams , the first was at 8:30-9:30 AM in "Al-6ebbeyya" M4202 , and the other exam at 10:00-11:00 AM in "AL-handaseyya" E2008 !!! on the extremities of the Uni. (T_T)

I went to the Uni. without eating breakfast to find restaurants there didn't open yet even it was 8:10 AM !! I was very hungry but Thanks ALLAH I found them making some "Mu3ajjanaat" .. "yalla A7san men wala shi" , and even the buses were not exist at this early time ( basu wa arimasen ) .. so I had to enjoy walking between "handaseyya" & "6ebbeyya" ^^

The good news that I finished my 1st exam in less than 15 minutes , but the bad news that the 2nd exam needed 3 or 4 hours to finish solving its mazes ~ .. I mean "matricies" ^^;


I know such things happen usually in our Uni. , and the laws allow to have 3 exams in one day !!! but I think this is unfair , even if I studied the material many times before ; study before exams still important .. how can I have any time to study for two exams together knowing that I had another exam 2 days ago ?!!

DON'T YOU THINK THAT THIS IS UNFAIR ?
  

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mubarak finishing ur 2nd exam
I still have on due mond.(Damn Algorthims),

Yeah actually it's unfair to take two or three exams in the same day>>>Allah be3een

Lol,:P,mashi mn aoal eljam3ah la a5eerha
By the way,its ok about the Cafteria and Warm Buses...coz its sat.

Biraru said...

ALLAH ybaarek feeki ^_^

and yea .. I discovered later that it was Saturday :P
the matter is I was starving .. nothing in my refrigerator .. no restaurant near my home at Irbid was open at that early time , so I went to the university wishing to have one small sandwich at least before the exams .. but even in university there was no food (T_T)

about wishing : now I feel that my blog name is convenient :P

good luck in your exam on Monday ^_^

Anonymous said...

"Wishes">>>just one part you still have other two...

Be sure about ur refrigerator,always before exams :P

Biraru said...

yea .. but we can consider that I had a dream which is succeeding in those exams ..
and .. wasn't that a nice adventure :p

By the way did you mean in your first reply ( warm buses ) or ( worm buses ) ? because both are right :p

Anonymous said...

yeah sorry>>>Ba9 eldodeh...what a typo
the worm :)
Sorry for that,but Nah it just Dodeh :P
Actually i don't like them,I prefer walking>>>maby ba9 elsakan a7san shi the"Blue one"

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

mabrook finishing the exams!
Well its university life,, 2 or 3 exams same day are unfair, but since its so for everyone, this adds a little fairness :p

Biraru said...

Enas san ^^
me too .. always prefer to walk ^_^

Kanji chan ^^
ALLAH ybaarek feeki , elmoshkeleh enno final exams are after 2 weeks only , very short time between seconds and finals (T_T)

Unknown said...

Alf mabrook o inshalla full marks ^^

in the first exams i had 3 exams together, i don't know y i found the situation not that bad

maybe u should think more positive ^^

Biraru said...

Imo chan
ALLAH ybaarek feeki , you too full marks in sha' ALLAH ^__^
3 exams ?! ya 7araam (o_O)
well .. maybe you shouldn't compare 1st year exams with 3rd year exams :p

Arwa said...

Well , actually the more exams you take at the same day , the happier you'll feel after it all goes well of course !

So I encourage ppl to take 3 exams !
I had that once :D !

Btw,congrats for the new blog ,keep it up !

Biraru said...

Arwa
lol .. yea maybe happier because of finishing the exams .. but more sad if didn't answer well ^^

"So I encourage ppl to take 3 exams!"
well .. you should say this for doctors not us :p

thanks very much for your comment ^_^